Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue December 12, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Potatoes part 2
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – This week's Catfish to Caviar picks up where we left off last week with potatoes. Chef Denise Gordon shares more unique recipes using potatoes.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.