Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue April 10, 2007
Catfish to Caviar - Pine Nuts
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – Pine nuts, the edible seed of pine trees, are high in protein and a delicacy in food dishes around the world. Johanna Rhodes and Chef Denise Gordon talk about the varieties in which pine nuts can be used.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Chef Denise Gordon also lives in Paducah.