Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue April 10, 2007
Catfish to Caviar - Pine Nuts
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – Pine nuts, the edible seed of pine trees, are high in protein and a delicacy in food dishes around the world. Johanna Rhodes and Chef Denise Gordon talk about the varieties in which pine nuts can be used.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Chef Denise Gordon also lives in Paducah.