Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue April 10, 2007
Catfish to Caviar - Pine Nuts
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – Pine nuts, the edible seed of pine trees, are high in protein and a delicacy in food dishes around the world. Johanna Rhodes and Chef Denise Gordon talk about the varieties in which pine nuts can be used.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Chef Denise Gordon also lives in Paducah.