Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue April 10, 2007
Catfish to Caviar - Pine Nuts
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – Pine nuts, the edible seed of pine trees, are high in protein and a delicacy in food dishes around the world. Johanna Rhodes and Chef Denise Gordon talk about the varieties in which pine nuts can be used.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Chef Denise Gordon also lives in Paducah.