Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue April 10, 2007
Catfish to Caviar - Pine Nuts
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – Pine nuts, the edible seed of pine trees, are high in protein and a delicacy in food dishes around the world. Johanna Rhodes and Chef Denise Gordon talk about the varieties in which pine nuts can be used.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Chef Denise Gordon also lives in Paducah.