Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Wed January 24, 2007
Catfish to Caviar-Fancy Food on a Budget Part 2
By Rhodes and Gordon
Murray, KY – In part 2 of Fancy Food on a Budget Johanna and Denise suggest preparing dishes using flank steak instead of the more expensive rib roast or prime rib.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's Catfish to Caviar. Johanna Rhodes is co-owner of Etcetera Coffeehouse and Art Gallery in Paducah's Lowertown. Chef Denise Gordon also lives in Paducah.