Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri October 27, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Cold Days
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Cold Fall Days beckon hot Fall drinks and Food. Chef Denise Gordon and Johanna Rhodes have some ideas on this week's Catfish to Caviar.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Denise Gordon, chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah, and Johanna Comisak Rhodes, a food lover and former WPSD-TV personality, talk about autumn treats.