Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri October 27, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Cold Days
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Cold Fall Days beckon hot Fall drinks and Food. Chef Denise Gordon and Johanna Rhodes have some ideas on this week's Catfish to Caviar.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Denise Gordon, chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah, and Johanna Comisak Rhodes, a food lover and former WPSD-TV personality, talk about autumn treats.