Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Fri August 10, 2012
Cat Comes Back to Local Dealership
A local Chevrolet & Toyota dealership in Murray has its cat back. Receptionist Emily Bebout says one-year-old Winston was returned to Dwain Taylor Chevrolet and Toyota last week. The company took out an add in the local newspaper early last week asking for help finding the showroom cat.
Bebout says a local man came in with pictures of Winston, who had been hanging out on his back porch unharmed.
Bebout says workers in the dealership's repair shop found the cat as a kitten about a year ago under the hood of a car brought in. The car's owners didn't know the animal, and the cat has been a fixture at the dealership ever since.