Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon April 2, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Judith Shearer is a local author, and adjunct professor in the English and Philosophy Department at Murray State University. She is the author of a nonfiction narative about a slave who lived in Christian County Kentucky, in the 1800's and was hanged for murdering a white woman named Nancy Miller. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Ms. Shearer about the publication.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochtes interview with Judith Shearer.