Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon April 2, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Judith Shearer is a local author, and adjunct professor in the English and Philosophy Department at Murray State University. She is the author of a nonfiction narative about a slave who lived in Christian County Kentucky, in the 1800's and was hanged for murdering a white woman named Nancy Miller. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Ms. Shearer about the publication.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochtes interview with Judith Shearer.