Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Mon April 2, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Judith Shearer is a local author, and adjunct professor in the English and Philosophy Department at Murray State University. She is the author of a nonfiction narative about a slave who lived in Christian County Kentucky, in the 1800's and was hanged for murdering a white woman named Nancy Miller. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Ms. Shearer about the publication.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochtes interview with Judith Shearer.