Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon April 2, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Judith Shearer is a local author, and adjunct professor in the English and Philosophy Department at Murray State University. She is the author of a nonfiction narative about a slave who lived in Christian County Kentucky, in the 1800's and was hanged for murdering a white woman named Nancy Miller. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Ms. Shearer about the publication.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochtes interview with Judith Shearer.