Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon April 2, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Judith Shearer is a local author, and adjunct professor in the English and Philosophy Department at Murray State University. She is the author of a nonfiction narative about a slave who lived in Christian County Kentucky, in the 1800's and was hanged for murdering a white woman named Nancy Miller. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Ms. Shearer about the publication.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochtes interview with Judith Shearer.