Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed November 6, 2013
Case Against Clarksville Councilman Dismissed
A Clarksville judge has dismissed an assault case between two city councilmen.
David Allen made the charge and filed a restraining order against fellow councilman James Lewis after a heated dispute that followed a June budget meeting. Allen alleged Lewis made threatening comments to him.
Lewis says he is glad Judge Wayne Shelton dropped the case.