Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed November 6, 2013
Case Against Clarksville Councilman Dismissed
A Clarksville judge has dismissed an assault case between two city councilmen.
David Allen made the charge and filed a restraining order against fellow councilman James Lewis after a heated dispute that followed a June budget meeting. Allen alleged Lewis made threatening comments to him.
Lewis says he is glad Judge Wayne Shelton dropped the case.