Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Wed December 18, 2013
Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Welcome to The Carson-Myre Charitable Foundation’s Youth and Ensemble Music Performance Series with WKMS. Today, we’ll hear a special holiday presentation by Clark Elementary School’s 4th and 5th Grade Choir, of 55 students. Murray State alum Dale Julian directs and Todd Birdsong was our recording engineer. This performance was recorded on December 16th, 2013.
"Like Diamonds in the Night"
"I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"
"Yo Vivo Cantando (I Live to Sing)"
"Go Tell it on the Mountain"
"Snow is Falling"
If you are a music educator and would like to have your youth ensembles recorded for broadcast on WKMS, please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 800-599-4737.