Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Tue July 25, 2006
Carson Center: Bluegrass and Bourbon
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center in Paducah is taking reservations now for its August 18th and 19th distiller's dinner and bluegrass music Four Rivers Fest.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Carson Center Director of Development Debbie Wattier.
For the Friday, August 18th Carson Center Elegant Distiller's Dinner reservations at $125 per person, call 270-9932, extension 2283 or 2224, or ask for Debbie Wattier. For the Saturday, August 19th, Four Rivers Fest bluegrass music tickets drop by the Carson Center box office open 10 to 5 weekdays or call 270-450-4444. The Center is at the Riverfront in Downtown Paducah.