Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue July 25, 2006
Carson Center: Bluegrass and Bourbon
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center in Paducah is taking reservations now for its August 18th and 19th distiller's dinner and bluegrass music Four Rivers Fest.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Carson Center Director of Development Debbie Wattier.
For the Friday, August 18th Carson Center Elegant Distiller's Dinner reservations at $125 per person, call 270-9932, extension 2283 or 2224, or ask for Debbie Wattier. For the Saturday, August 19th, Four Rivers Fest bluegrass music tickets drop by the Carson Center box office open 10 to 5 weekdays or call 270-450-4444. The Center is at the Riverfront in Downtown Paducah.