Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon November 1, 2010
Candidates Compete to Mobilize Supporters
Frankfort, KY – Both sides in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race pitting Republican Rand Paul and Democrat Jack Conway are reaching out to core supporters to coax them to the polls tomorrow.
Phone banks and neighborhood canvassing are getting full attention in the final days of the campaign. Both sides claim to have superior machines for "get out the vote."
Secretary of State Trey Grayson predicts turnout will reach 48% of the state's 2.9 million registered voters, based on absentee balloting and historic trends.