Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 1, 2010
Candidates Compete to Mobilize Supporters
Frankfort, KY – Both sides in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race pitting Republican Rand Paul and Democrat Jack Conway are reaching out to core supporters to coax them to the polls tomorrow.
Phone banks and neighborhood canvassing are getting full attention in the final days of the campaign. Both sides claim to have superior machines for "get out the vote."
Secretary of State Trey Grayson predicts turnout will reach 48% of the state's 2.9 million registered voters, based on absentee balloting and historic trends.