Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon November 1, 2010
Candidates Compete to Mobilize Supporters
Frankfort, KY – Both sides in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race pitting Republican Rand Paul and Democrat Jack Conway are reaching out to core supporters to coax them to the polls tomorrow.
Phone banks and neighborhood canvassing are getting full attention in the final days of the campaign. Both sides claim to have superior machines for "get out the vote."
Secretary of State Trey Grayson predicts turnout will reach 48% of the state's 2.9 million registered voters, based on absentee balloting and historic trends.