Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Mon November 1, 2010
Candidates Compete to Mobilize Supporters
Frankfort, KY – Both sides in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race pitting Republican Rand Paul and Democrat Jack Conway are reaching out to core supporters to coax them to the polls tomorrow.
Phone banks and neighborhood canvassing are getting full attention in the final days of the campaign. Both sides claim to have superior machines for "get out the vote."
Secretary of State Trey Grayson predicts turnout will reach 48% of the state's 2.9 million registered voters, based on absentee balloting and historic trends.