Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 23, 2008
Calloway Shooting Investigation
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky State Police have released the names of a man who was shot and killed in Calloway County.
Police say 60-year-old James Eldridge Senior was found dead when police arrived at the scene in Almo, just north of Murray. An autopsy determined that his death was a homicide.
Also shot were 33-year-old Eddie Eldridge and 35-year-old Melissa Price. Both survived and were treated.
KSP spokesman Dean Patterson says the shooting in Calloway County was reported late Tuesday.
Patterson says investigators are still interviewing anyone who might have knowledge about the goings-on at the home to develop leads that would point them to a suspect.