Most Active Stories
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Thu October 23, 2008
Calloway Shooting Investigation
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky State Police have released the names of a man who was shot and killed in Calloway County.
Police say 60-year-old James Eldridge Senior was found dead when police arrived at the scene in Almo, just north of Murray. An autopsy determined that his death was a homicide.
Also shot were 33-year-old Eddie Eldridge and 35-year-old Melissa Price. Both survived and were treated.
KSP spokesman Dean Patterson says the shooting in Calloway County was reported late Tuesday.
Patterson says investigators are still interviewing anyone who might have knowledge about the goings-on at the home to develop leads that would point them to a suspect.