Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu October 23, 2008
Calloway Shooting Investigation
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky State Police have released the names of a man who was shot and killed in Calloway County.
Police say 60-year-old James Eldridge Senior was found dead when police arrived at the scene in Almo, just north of Murray. An autopsy determined that his death was a homicide.
Also shot were 33-year-old Eddie Eldridge and 35-year-old Melissa Price. Both survived and were treated.
KSP spokesman Dean Patterson says the shooting in Calloway County was reported late Tuesday.
Patterson says investigators are still interviewing anyone who might have knowledge about the goings-on at the home to develop leads that would point them to a suspect.