Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu October 23, 2008
Calloway Shooting Investigation
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky State Police have released the names of a man who was shot and killed in Calloway County.
Police say 60-year-old James Eldridge Senior was found dead when police arrived at the scene in Almo, just north of Murray. An autopsy determined that his death was a homicide.
Also shot were 33-year-old Eddie Eldridge and 35-year-old Melissa Price. Both survived and were treated.
KSP spokesman Dean Patterson says the shooting in Calloway County was reported late Tuesday.
Patterson says investigators are still interviewing anyone who might have knowledge about the goings-on at the home to develop leads that would point them to a suspect.