Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Mon October 21, 2013
Calloway County Juveniles Still Missing
The Calloway County Sheriff’s Office is on the lookout for two missing juveniles.
Two teenage girls – Payton Sherrill of Murray and Kelsi Dawson of Mayfield – were last seen at Dawson’s home on Crossland Road. They are believed to have left the residence in the middle of the night.
Sherrill is bi-polar and an insulin diabetic. Sheriff Deputy Gene Johnson says she took insulin with her. She is a black female and was last seen in a blue sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Dawson, a white female, was last seen in a black hoodie and blue jeans.
Johnson says he is following several leads on the girls’ whereabouts, and believes they will stay somewhere between Mayfield and Murray.
Missing Child Case Open