Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon October 21, 2013
Calloway County Juveniles Still Missing
The Calloway County Sheriff’s Office is on the lookout for two missing juveniles.
Two teenage girls – Payton Sherrill of Murray and Kelsi Dawson of Mayfield – were last seen at Dawson’s home on Crossland Road. They are believed to have left the residence in the middle of the night.
Sherrill is bi-polar and an insulin diabetic. Sheriff Deputy Gene Johnson says she took insulin with her. She is a black female and was last seen in a blue sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Dawson, a white female, was last seen in a black hoodie and blue jeans.
Johnson says he is following several leads on the girls’ whereabouts, and believes they will stay somewhere between Mayfield and Murray.
Missing Child Case Open