Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon October 21, 2013
Calloway County Juveniles Still Missing
The Calloway County Sheriff’s Office is on the lookout for two missing juveniles.
Two teenage girls – Payton Sherrill of Murray and Kelsi Dawson of Mayfield – were last seen at Dawson’s home on Crossland Road. They are believed to have left the residence in the middle of the night.
Sherrill is bi-polar and an insulin diabetic. Sheriff Deputy Gene Johnson says she took insulin with her. She is a black female and was last seen in a blue sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Dawson, a white female, was last seen in a black hoodie and blue jeans.
Johnson says he is following several leads on the girls’ whereabouts, and believes they will stay somewhere between Mayfield and Murray.
Missing Child Case Open