Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon July 13, 2009
Calloway County Bootleg Liquor Bust
By Todd Hatton
Lynn Grove, KY – Three Calloway County residents were arrested over the weekend in a state police investigation into the illegal sale of alcohol in Lynn Grove. Paula Beard of Dexter, and Allisha Bucy and Edward Johnson, Jr. of Murray were cited for intent to sell alcohol at Thunder Holler. Authorities siezed almost 700 bottles of beer, wine, and liquor. The investigation is ongoing.