Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Mon July 13, 2009
Calloway County Bootleg Liquor Bust
By Todd Hatton
Lynn Grove, KY – Three Calloway County residents were arrested over the weekend in a state police investigation into the illegal sale of alcohol in Lynn Grove. Paula Beard of Dexter, and Allisha Bucy and Edward Johnson, Jr. of Murray were cited for intent to sell alcohol at Thunder Holler. Authorities siezed almost 700 bottles of beer, wine, and liquor. The investigation is ongoing.