Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri August 14, 2009
Cali Wants You To Know That She Cares
By Caleb Campbell
Crayne, KY – Cali Cares is a program designed by a 10-year-old Crittenden county girl to give people hope during their times of great illness. Cali makes blankets for people suffering from cancer and other diseases to encourage them through their struggle. Caleb Campbell spoke with Cali about her passion and the reason she cares.