Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri August 14, 2009
Cali Wants You To Know That She Cares
By Caleb Campbell
Crayne, KY – Cali Cares is a program designed by a 10-year-old Crittenden county girl to give people hope during their times of great illness. Cali makes blankets for people suffering from cancer and other diseases to encourage them through their struggle. Caleb Campbell spoke with Cali about her passion and the reason she cares.