Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri August 14, 2009
Cali Wants You To Know That She Cares
By Caleb Campbell
Crayne, KY – Cali Cares is a program designed by a 10-year-old Crittenden county girl to give people hope during their times of great illness. Cali makes blankets for people suffering from cancer and other diseases to encourage them through their struggle. Caleb Campbell spoke with Cali about her passion and the reason she cares.