Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 2, 2009
Caldwell Co. Farmer's Market Opens Today
By Chris Taylor
Princeton, KY – The Caldwell County Farmers Market opens to the public this morning at its new site on South Jefferson Street in Princeton. The Times Leader reports the market's launch will be chock full of food, music and more starting at 8:30 am. This year the market has expanded hours. Fresh produce will be offered six days a week, Monday through Saturday. There will also be Market Days' Monday, Wednesday and Friday with guaranteed hours from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.