Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 2, 2009
Caldwell Co. Farmer's Market Opens Today
By Chris Taylor
Princeton, KY – The Caldwell County Farmers Market opens to the public this morning at its new site on South Jefferson Street in Princeton. The Times Leader reports the market's launch will be chock full of food, music and more starting at 8:30 am. This year the market has expanded hours. Fresh produce will be offered six days a week, Monday through Saturday. There will also be Market Days' Monday, Wednesday and Friday with guaranteed hours from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.