Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu January 10, 2013
Cadiz Names New Police Chief
The Cadiz City Council appointed Sgt. Chad Grace as the city's police chief this week. City Clerk Lisa Rogers says Grace was sworn in Tuesday. Grace fills the open position left by new Trigg County Judge Executive Hollis Alexander. The Governor appointed Alexander to fill the open seat left by now 1st District State Sen. Stan Humphries.
Grace has been with the the Cadiz Police Department since 2006.