Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 6, 2010
Cadiz Attorney Says He's Ready for the County Attorney Job
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – A Cadiz attorney who would have become Trigg's next County Attorney says he shouldn't have to win an election against the same opponent twice. Political newcomer Randall Braboy beat incumbent H. B. Quinn in the democrat primary in May. No Republicans ran. Quinn announced last week he'll run as a write-in. Braboy denies claims he doesn't have enough experience to be county attorney. Braboy says the primary campaign was very civil, but he's not sure the next few weeks will be.