Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Mon November 13, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Sinclair Broadcasting owns 58 television stations across the country, including KBSI, the local FOX affiliate. Mediacom Cable provides service to 15-hundred small and medium sized cities across the U.S. But come December 1, Sinclair stations are scheduled to disappear from Mediacom's lineup. As Jim Michael reports, that means you might not be able to watch some of your favorite programs.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report.