Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Murray State Renews Steve Prohm's Contract Through 2020
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Battle of the Bands 2015: Congratulations BIG ATOMIC!
Fri October 24, 2008
Bus Driver Abuse
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Parents are suing Montgomery County Tennessee's school system after a bus driver allegedly mistreated students on his bus. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports school officials fired Michael Blevins last month after parents complained he shoved children and blew whistles in their ears. Attorney Tim Hatton is representing three families who plan to file a lawsuit seeking monetary damages from the school district. Hatton says he will file the claim the first week of November. The school has not yet commented on the suit, but Blevins denies the allegations.