Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri October 24, 2008
Bus Driver Abuse
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Parents are suing Montgomery County Tennessee's school system after a bus driver allegedly mistreated students on his bus. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports school officials fired Michael Blevins last month after parents complained he shoved children and blew whistles in their ears. Attorney Tim Hatton is representing three families who plan to file a lawsuit seeking monetary damages from the school district. Hatton says he will file the claim the first week of November. The school has not yet commented on the suit, but Blevins denies the allegations.