Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue July 17, 2012
Burn Ban Lifted
A little rain makes a difference in two drought-stricken Western Kentucky counties. The Paducah Sun reports Carlisle County lifts a ban on open burning today.
Calloway County lifted its ban on open burning Saturday after a series of showers. Marshall, Graves, McCracken and Ballard county judge executives say they're waiting for more rain before lifting burn bans in their counties.