Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue July 17, 2012
Burn Ban Lifted
A little rain makes a difference in two drought-stricken Western Kentucky counties. The Paducah Sun reports Carlisle County lifts a ban on open burning today.
Calloway County lifted its ban on open burning Saturday after a series of showers. Marshall, Graves, McCracken and Ballard county judge executives say they're waiting for more rain before lifting burn bans in their counties.