Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue July 17, 2012
Burn Ban Lifted
A little rain makes a difference in two drought-stricken Western Kentucky counties. The Paducah Sun reports Carlisle County lifts a ban on open burning today.
Calloway County lifted its ban on open burning Saturday after a series of showers. Marshall, Graves, McCracken and Ballard county judge executives say they're waiting for more rain before lifting burn bans in their counties.