Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon February 9, 2009
Burn Ban Issued for Marshall County
By Carrie Pond
Benton, KY – Recent high winds have caused Marshall County officials to issue a burn ban until further notice. Officials say citizens of Marshall County and the cities of Benton, Calvert City and Hardin should refrain from open burning effective immediately. Calloway County Fire Marshal Dickie Walls says an official ban isn't in place in Calloway and Murray, but urges residents to refrain from burning until conditions improve.