Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed October 20, 2010
Burkhart and McMillan Lead in Fund Raising
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Murray, KY – Kim McMillan and Jeff Burkhart are the third-quarter fundraising leaders in the pack of eight vying to be Clarksville's next mayor. The Leaf Chronicle reports Republican candidate Kim McMillan raised and spent over $26,000. McMillan has also transferred more than $31,000 from her former gubernatorial campaign to her current campaign for Clarksville mayor.
Democrat Jeff Burkhart has raised over $23,000 and spent $19,000 in his campaign efforts.