Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed October 20, 2010
Burkhart and McMillan Lead in Fund Raising
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Murray, KY – Kim McMillan and Jeff Burkhart are the third-quarter fundraising leaders in the pack of eight vying to be Clarksville's next mayor. The Leaf Chronicle reports Republican candidate Kim McMillan raised and spent over $26,000. McMillan has also transferred more than $31,000 from her former gubernatorial campaign to her current campaign for Clarksville mayor.
Democrat Jeff Burkhart has raised over $23,000 and spent $19,000 in his campaign efforts.