Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 20, 2010
Burkhart and McMillan Lead in Fund Raising
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Murray, KY – Kim McMillan and Jeff Burkhart are the third-quarter fundraising leaders in the pack of eight vying to be Clarksville's next mayor. The Leaf Chronicle reports Republican candidate Kim McMillan raised and spent over $26,000. McMillan has also transferred more than $31,000 from her former gubernatorial campaign to her current campaign for Clarksville mayor.
Democrat Jeff Burkhart has raised over $23,000 and spent $19,000 in his campaign efforts.