Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed October 20, 2010
Burkhart and McMillan Lead in Fund Raising
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Murray, KY – Kim McMillan and Jeff Burkhart are the third-quarter fundraising leaders in the pack of eight vying to be Clarksville's next mayor. The Leaf Chronicle reports Republican candidate Kim McMillan raised and spent over $26,000. McMillan has also transferred more than $31,000 from her former gubernatorial campaign to her current campaign for Clarksville mayor.
Democrat Jeff Burkhart has raised over $23,000 and spent $19,000 in his campaign efforts.