Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed October 20, 2010
Burkhart and McMillan Lead in Fund Raising
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Murray, KY – Kim McMillan and Jeff Burkhart are the third-quarter fundraising leaders in the pack of eight vying to be Clarksville's next mayor. The Leaf Chronicle reports Republican candidate Kim McMillan raised and spent over $26,000. McMillan has also transferred more than $31,000 from her former gubernatorial campaign to her current campaign for Clarksville mayor.
Democrat Jeff Burkhart has raised over $23,000 and spent $19,000 in his campaign efforts.