Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 16, 2009
Bunning Releases Fundraising Report
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – Kentucky U-S Senator Jim Bunning has released his fundraising report for April through June. Bunning raised more than 302-thousand dollars, just over half of what potential Republican challenger Trey Grayson collected. Grayson raised more than 600-thousand dollars during the same period. Democrat Jack Conway has eclipsed them both, raising 1.3 million dollars since he entered the race in April. Bunning has left open the possibility that he may withdraw if his own fundraising doesn't improve. The 77-year-old senator has gathered a total of 1.2 million since he narrowly won re-election in 2004.