Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed October 3, 2007
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – US Senator Jim Bunning says Kentucky should move up its presidential primary to give the Commonwealth more clout in selecting a president.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Carrie Pond's report.