Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue July 7, 2009
Bunning Fundraising Won't Top Grayson's
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – U-S Senator Jim Bunning says he doesn't expect his fundraising to top that of potential GOP contender Tray Grayson. Grayson recently announced over six-hundred-thousand dollars in second-quarter fundraising, but he still won't commit to running unless Bunning drops out. Bunning says despite lower fundraising totals, he will have more cash on hand than any other Republican in the race. He reports more than 570-thousand dollars in cash on hand funds at the end of the second quarter.