Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon October 22, 2012
Building Cross-State Alliances with KTRA
What’s good for one is good for all. That was the philosophy that led to the formation a few years ago of the Ken-Tenn Regional Alliance. It’s an economic partnership organization formed between Fulton, Hickman, and Carlisle counties in Kentucky, and Lake, Obion, and Weakley counties in Tennessee. KTRA was designed to focus on promoting the region’s shared assets, and building infrastructure. KTRA’s new executive director Hollie Holt joined Angela Hatton in the WKMS studios.