Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 22, 2012
Building Cross-State Alliances with KTRA
What’s good for one is good for all. That was the philosophy that led to the formation a few years ago of the Ken-Tenn Regional Alliance. It’s an economic partnership organization formed between Fulton, Hickman, and Carlisle counties in Kentucky, and Lake, Obion, and Weakley counties in Tennessee. KTRA was designed to focus on promoting the region’s shared assets, and building infrastructure. KTRA’s new executive director Hollie Holt joined Angela Hatton in the WKMS studios.