Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon October 22, 2012
Building Cross-State Alliances with KTRA
What’s good for one is good for all. That was the philosophy that led to the formation a few years ago of the Ken-Tenn Regional Alliance. It’s an economic partnership organization formed between Fulton, Hickman, and Carlisle counties in Kentucky, and Lake, Obion, and Weakley counties in Tennessee. KTRA was designed to focus on promoting the region’s shared assets, and building infrastructure. KTRA’s new executive director Hollie Holt joined Angela Hatton in the WKMS studios.