Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon October 22, 2012
Building Cross-State Alliances with KTRA
What’s good for one is good for all. That was the philosophy that led to the formation a few years ago of the Ken-Tenn Regional Alliance. It’s an economic partnership organization formed between Fulton, Hickman, and Carlisle counties in Kentucky, and Lake, Obion, and Weakley counties in Tennessee. KTRA was designed to focus on promoting the region’s shared assets, and building infrastructure. KTRA’s new executive director Hollie Holt joined Angela Hatton in the WKMS studios.