Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 22, 2012
Building Cross-State Alliances with KTRA
What’s good for one is good for all. That was the philosophy that led to the formation a few years ago of the Ken-Tenn Regional Alliance. It’s an economic partnership organization formed between Fulton, Hickman, and Carlisle counties in Kentucky, and Lake, Obion, and Weakley counties in Tennessee. KTRA was designed to focus on promoting the region’s shared assets, and building infrastructure. KTRA’s new executive director Hollie Holt joined Angela Hatton in the WKMS studios.