Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon October 30, 2006
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A traveling evangelist is suing Murray State officials saying, the University's Policy on Solicitation violates his right to free speech.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report on the current lawsuit.