Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon October 30, 2006
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A traveling evangelist is suing Murray State officials saying, the University's Policy on Solicitation violates his right to free speech.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report on the current lawsuit.