Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Mon October 30, 2006
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – A traveling evangelist is suing Murray State officials saying, the University's Policy on Solicitation violates his right to free speech.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report on the current lawsuit.