Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Wed June 25, 2014
British Air Mixes Up Granada With Grenada
Originally published on Wed June 25, 2014 11:48 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Renee Montagne. Edward Gamson's lost vacation started with a fun idea. Why not liven up a work conference in Portugal with a side trip to Granada, Spain? He used a pile of frequent flyer miles for first- class British Air tickets for him and his partner and then, after a stopover in London, found himself on a plane to Grenada, in the Caribbean. Not clear who mixed up Granada and Grenada, he's suing British Air. But surprising, it doesn't happen more often. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.