Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed June 25, 2014
British Air Mixes Up Granada With Grenada
Originally published on Wed June 25, 2014 11:48 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Renee Montagne. Edward Gamson's lost vacation started with a fun idea. Why not liven up a work conference in Portugal with a side trip to Granada, Spain? He used a pile of frequent flyer miles for first- class British Air tickets for him and his partner and then, after a stopover in London, found himself on a plane to Grenada, in the Caribbean. Not clear who mixed up Granada and Grenada, he's suing British Air. But surprising, it doesn't happen more often. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.