Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon June 1, 2009
Brigg's and Stratton Pay Cuts
By Chad Lampe
Murray, Ky – Murray Briggs and Stratton Employees will take 10-percent pay cuts to keep their jobs this summer. Brigg's spokesperson Laura Timm's tells the Murray Ledger and Times the tough economy and a seasonal downturn is prompting the pay cut. Employee's were informed of the pay cut late last week. The wage cut involves all levels of management and labor.