Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed November 4, 2009
Bridge Traffic Restriction
By Todd Hatton
Wickliffe, KY – Traffic will be restricted to one lane tomorrow afternoon on the US-51 Ohio River Bridge between Wickliffe and Cairo to allow a routine annual inspection of the bridge deck and superstructure.
Restrictions are expected to go up around noon and last about 3-4 hours. Motorists should be alert for equipment, flaggers, and inspection personnel in close proximity to traffic. Any delays should be minor.