Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri April 6, 2007
By Matt Markgraf
Murray, KY – All kinds of foods can cause headaches. Some suffer from caffeine headaches, others from the lack of sugar. But the most common headache caused by food consumption is from ice cream. Matt Markgraf visits Dairy Queen for the scoop on the ice cream headache, also known as brain freeze.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Matt Markgraf's report on brain freeze.