Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Fri April 6, 2007
By Matt Markgraf
Murray, KY – All kinds of foods can cause headaches. Some suffer from caffeine headaches, others from the lack of sugar. But the most common headache caused by food consumption is from ice cream. Matt Markgraf visits Dairy Queen for the scoop on the ice cream headache, also known as brain freeze.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Matt Markgraf's report on brain freeze.