Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri April 6, 2007
By Matt Markgraf
Murray, KY – All kinds of foods can cause headaches. Some suffer from caffeine headaches, others from the lack of sugar. But the most common headache caused by food consumption is from ice cream. Matt Markgraf visits Dairy Queen for the scoop on the ice cream headache, also known as brain freeze.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Matt Markgraf's report on brain freeze.