Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri April 6, 2007
By Matt Markgraf
Murray, KY – All kinds of foods can cause headaches. Some suffer from caffeine headaches, others from the lack of sugar. But the most common headache caused by food consumption is from ice cream. Matt Markgraf visits Dairy Queen for the scoop on the ice cream headache, also known as brain freeze.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Matt Markgraf's report on brain freeze.