Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue November 27, 2007
Brad Cowgill on Meridian Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Council on Postsecondary Education Interim President Brad Cowgill is traveling Kentucky to launch a new marketing effort to secure funding to assist postsecondary institutions to double the number of college graduates in the Commonwealth by the year 2020. In addition to addressing this mandate of the Kentucky Postsecondary Education Improvement Act of 1997, the CPE's budget proposal is taking a fresh direction with the General Assembly. Cowgill addresses the Council's strategic approaches to achieving other funding goals in next year's General Assembly, including developmental education and regional stewardship.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
See more at http://cpe.ky.gov