Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue November 27, 2007
Brad Cowgill on Meridian Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Council on Postsecondary Education Interim President Brad Cowgill is traveling Kentucky to launch a new marketing effort to secure funding to assist postsecondary institutions to double the number of college graduates in the Commonwealth by the year 2020. In addition to addressing this mandate of the Kentucky Postsecondary Education Improvement Act of 1997, the CPE's budget proposal is taking a fresh direction with the General Assembly. Cowgill addresses the Council's strategic approaches to achieving other funding goals in next year's General Assembly, including developmental education and regional stewardship.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
See more at http://cpe.ky.gov