Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Tue November 27, 2007
Brad Cowgill on Meridian Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Council on Postsecondary Education Interim President Brad Cowgill is traveling Kentucky to launch a new marketing effort to secure funding to assist postsecondary institutions to double the number of college graduates in the Commonwealth by the year 2020. In addition to addressing this mandate of the Kentucky Postsecondary Education Improvement Act of 1997, the CPE's budget proposal is taking a fresh direction with the General Assembly. Cowgill addresses the Council's strategic approaches to achieving other funding goals in next year's General Assembly, including developmental education and regional stewardship.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
See more at http://cpe.ky.gov