Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue November 27, 2007
Brad Cowgill on Meridian Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Council on Postsecondary Education Interim President Brad Cowgill is traveling Kentucky to launch a new marketing effort to secure funding to assist postsecondary institutions to double the number of college graduates in the Commonwealth by the year 2020. In addition to addressing this mandate of the Kentucky Postsecondary Education Improvement Act of 1997, the CPE's budget proposal is taking a fresh direction with the General Assembly. Cowgill addresses the Council's strategic approaches to achieving other funding goals in next year's General Assembly, including developmental education and regional stewardship.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
See more at http://cpe.ky.gov