Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Tue November 27, 2007
Brad Cowgill on Meridian Part 1
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Council on Post Secondary Education's Interim President Brad Cowgill is advancing the Council's budget requests for the next biennium, specifically a proposal called "Double the Numbers" through an op-ed about it sent to print media across the Commonwealth. Kate Lochte asks Mr. Cowgill to explain his proposal.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Part 1 of the interview.
See more at http://cpe.ky.gov