Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue November 27, 2007
Brad Cowgill on Meridian Part 1
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Council on Post Secondary Education's Interim President Brad Cowgill is advancing the Council's budget requests for the next biennium, specifically a proposal called "Double the Numbers" through an op-ed about it sent to print media across the Commonwealth. Kate Lochte asks Mr. Cowgill to explain his proposal.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Part 1 of the interview. See more at http://cpe.ky.gov