Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Tue November 27, 2007
Brad Cowgill on Meridian Part 1
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Council on Post Secondary Education's Interim President Brad Cowgill is advancing the Council's budget requests for the next biennium, specifically a proposal called "Double the Numbers" through an op-ed about it sent to print media across the Commonwealth. Kate Lochte asks Mr. Cowgill to explain his proposal.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Part 1 of the interview.
See more at http://cpe.ky.gov