Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu February 12, 2009
Bond could be set for Dunlap
By Carrie Pond
Cadiz, KY – A bond hearing is set for Friday for the man charged with murdering three Roaring Spring children in October. Kevin Dunlap was charged four months ago with injuring Trigg County resident Kristy Frensley, murdering her three children and setting fire to her home. Trigg County Assistant Commonwealth Attorney Carrie Wiggins tells the Kentucky New Era bond is often set in capital cases. She doesn't offer a prediction for Dunlap's hearing Friday, and says the judge chooses whether or not to set a bond. His trial is currently scheduled for November 9th.