Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri January 2, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Robard, KY – Kentucky State Police have arrested a worker at a western Kentucky poultry processing plant for allegedly writing a bomb threat note. The KSP says it charged 20-year-old Gary Widner of Madisonville with second-degree terroristic threatening. An investigation identified Widner as the suspect after the note was found Wednesday afternoon in a rest room at a Tyson plant in Robards, Kentucky. A KSP news release says Widner confessed to writing and leaving the note. No bomb was found.