Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu July 10, 2014
Body of Missing Doctor Found Near Marina Village
Searchers in Livingston County have found the body of Dr. John P. Lyles after he went missing July 2nd.
The County Sheriff's department says 60 year old Lyles's body was located yesterday afternoon near J.H. O'Bryan Avenue and Highway 453 which is around a mile from the Marina Village where he was initially reported missing.
Livingston County Sheriff Bobby Davidson says Lyle's cause of death will be determined after today’s autopsy. Dr. Lyle's Facebook page indicates he had been battling pancreatic cancer.