Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu July 10, 2014
Body of Missing Doctor Found Near Marina Village
Searchers in Livingston County have found the body of Dr. John P. Lyles after he went missing July 2nd.
The County Sheriff's department says 60 year old Lyles's body was located yesterday afternoon near J.H. O'Bryan Avenue and Highway 453 which is around a mile from the Marina Village where he was initially reported missing.
Livingston County Sheriff Bobby Davidson says Lyle's cause of death will be determined after today’s autopsy. Dr. Lyle's Facebook page indicates he had been battling pancreatic cancer.