Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu July 10, 2014
Body of Missing Doctor Found Near Marina Village
Searchers in Livingston County have found the body of Dr. John P. Lyles after he went missing July 2nd.
The County Sheriff's department says 60 year old Lyles's body was located yesterday afternoon near J.H. O'Bryan Avenue and Highway 453 which is around a mile from the Marina Village where he was initially reported missing.
Livingston County Sheriff Bobby Davidson says Lyle's cause of death will be determined after today’s autopsy. Dr. Lyle's Facebook page indicates he had been battling pancreatic cancer.