Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 10, 2014
Body of Missing Doctor Found Near Marina Village
Searchers in Livingston County have found the body of Dr. John P. Lyles after he went missing July 2nd.
The County Sheriff's department says 60 year old Lyles's body was located yesterday afternoon near J.H. O'Bryan Avenue and Highway 453 which is around a mile from the Marina Village where he was initially reported missing.
Livingston County Sheriff Bobby Davidson says Lyle's cause of death will be determined after today’s autopsy. Dr. Lyle's Facebook page indicates he had been battling pancreatic cancer.