Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu July 10, 2014
Body of Missing Doctor Found Near Marina Village
Searchers in Livingston County have found the body of Dr. John P. Lyles after he went missing July 2nd.
The County Sheriff's department says 60 year old Lyles's body was located yesterday afternoon near J.H. O'Bryan Avenue and Highway 453 which is around a mile from the Marina Village where he was initially reported missing.
Livingston County Sheriff Bobby Davidson says Lyle's cause of death will be determined after today’s autopsy. Dr. Lyle's Facebook page indicates he had been battling pancreatic cancer.