Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue July 1, 2014
Body Found in Hopkins County Identified
Hopkins County Sheriff Frank Latham has released the identity of a man found dead in White Plains.
The body of 51-year-old Nicky W. Mullins was discovered Tuesday morning on the south side of NW Railroad Street, near the White Plains Ballpark.
The cause of death has yet to be determined.
The Hopkins County Sheriff Department held a news conference at 3 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. This post will be updated with further information from that briefing.
UPDATE: 3:25 p.m.
An autopsy has determined the cause of death to be natural causes.