Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue July 1, 2014
Body Found in Hopkins County Identified
Hopkins County Sheriff Frank Latham has released the identity of a man found dead in White Plains.
The body of 51-year-old Nicky W. Mullins was discovered Tuesday morning on the south side of NW Railroad Street, near the White Plains Ballpark.
The cause of death has yet to be determined.
The Hopkins County Sheriff Department held a news conference at 3 p.m. Tuesday afternoon. This post will be updated with further information from that briefing.
UPDATE: 3:25 p.m.
An autopsy has determined the cause of death to be natural causes.