Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed March 18, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Calvert City, KY – Two bodies found early Tuesday morning near Calvert City have been identified. The victims were 55-year-old Michelle Lynam and 43-year-old Anthony Darnell, both from Sheldon, Illinois. The two were found in a van at Haddox Ferry Boat Ramp. Autopsies revealed cause of death to be a single gunshot wounds for both victims. Kentucky State Police officers continue to investigate the case and have released no further information.