Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri September 25, 2009
Board of Regents Discuss New Library
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Attendants at the quarterly Murray State University Board of Regents meeting today got a sneak peak of a potential new library. The board approved 16 capital campaign requests to send to the Kentucky state legislature in January. Among those requests is 58 million dollars for a new library. The board is also requesting funds to complete the science complex. Other requests include funds for a Paducah Regional Campus, and the Breathitt veterinary center in Hopkinsville. The board's next meeting is December 4th.