Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri September 25, 2009
Board of Regents Discuss New Library
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Attendants at the quarterly Murray State University Board of Regents meeting today got a sneak peak of a potential new library. The board approved 16 capital campaign requests to send to the Kentucky state legislature in January. Among those requests is 58 million dollars for a new library. The board is also requesting funds to complete the science complex. Other requests include funds for a Paducah Regional Campus, and the Breathitt veterinary center in Hopkinsville. The board's next meeting is December 4th.