Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue June 4, 2013
Bluegrass State Games Enter 29th Year
Chad Lampe speaks with Becky Monarch on Sounds Good about the Bluegrass State Games. This is the largest amateur participatory event in Kentucky. Entering their 29th year, the Games' size and scope annually rank among the top three state games in the country. According to their website, the Games are the signature event of the Bluegrass Sports Commission, designed to provide Kentuckians of all ages and skill levels a wholesome avenue for positive development through sports and physical activity. See more at BlugrassStateGames.org.