Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri April 13, 2012
Blue Ribbon Tax Reform Commission
Early last month, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear’s Blue Ribbon Commission on Tax Reform held its first meeting to begin the process of addressing a long-discussed issue in the Commonwealth. They’ll wrap up their workshops early next month and begin a series of public meetings around the state with a session in Paducah in late May. Tax reform is a complex and contentious set of issues, and to get some perspective on how the commission will navigate those issues, I sat down with one of its members, CSI Chairman and former board chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Saint Louis, John Williams, Senior.
John Williams, Senior is a member of Governor Steve Beshear’s Blue Ribbon Commission on Tax Reform. The commission is set to begin a series of public meetings around Kentucky on May 29th in Paducah.