Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu June 25, 2009
Black Mold Found Growing at Clarksville School Construction Site
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – Rossview Elementary School officials say severe storms and humidity are to blame for black mold found growing on several walls inside the new school being constructed. Clarksville-Montgomery County School Board Vice Chairman James Mann says he's had concerns about the school opening in time and that the problem is being addressed. The mold is not expected to pose any future health threats or delay the school's August opening.