Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu June 25, 2009
Black Mold Found Growing at Clarksville School Construction Site
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – Rossview Elementary School officials say severe storms and humidity are to blame for black mold found growing on several walls inside the new school being constructed. Clarksville-Montgomery County School Board Vice Chairman James Mann says he's had concerns about the school opening in time and that the problem is being addressed. The mold is not expected to pose any future health threats or delay the school's August opening.