Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue November 27, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The day after Thanksgiving, or commonly known as "Black Friday" prompts millions of shoppers to seek out bargains, sometimes saving hundreds of dollars. According to resourceshelf.com, the average "Black Friday" Shopper spent almost $350. Nicole Erwin was outside area stores at 4 a.m. Friday and has this story.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the story.