Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue November 27, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The day after Thanksgiving, or commonly known as "Black Friday" prompts millions of shoppers to seek out bargains, sometimes saving hundreds of dollars. According to resourceshelf.com, the average "Black Friday" Shopper spent almost $350. Nicole Erwin was outside area stores at 4 a.m. Friday and has this story.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the story.