Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon January 25, 2010
Golden Pond, KY – The Forest Service has planned two American bison auctions at the Land Between the Lakes. The auctions are scheduled for Jan. 30 and are aimed at thinning the herds of bison at the national recreation area. The Forest Service says about 35 bison will be available for auction. Details on the age, sex, and weight of all animals to be sold
may be obtained after Tuesday by calling Land Between the Lakes at (270) 924-2065.