Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Tue October 2, 2012
Birdwatcher Joe LaFleur Talks Bird Walks at Kentucky State Parks
Joe LaFleur lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia, but his Better Birdwatching business brings him to Kentucky on a long weekend. The twenty year collector of bird videos and songs gives programs and birdwalks at both Kenlake State Resort Park (9 to 10:30 a.m) and Pennyrile State Resort Park (1 to 2:30 p.m.) on Sunday. See more about the Kentucky bird walks at his website betterbirdwatching.com. He spoke with Kate Lochte Tuesday on Sounds Good.