Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue October 2, 2012
Birdwatcher Joe LaFleur Talks Bird Walks at Kentucky State Parks
Joe LaFleur lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia, but his Better Birdwatching business brings him to Kentucky on a long weekend. The twenty year collector of bird videos and songs gives programs and birdwalks at both Kenlake State Resort Park (9 to 10:30 a.m) and Pennyrile State Resort Park (1 to 2:30 p.m.) on Sunday. See more about the Kentucky bird walks at his website betterbirdwatching.com. He spoke with Kate Lochte Tuesday on Sounds Good.