Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue October 2, 2012
Birdwatcher Joe LaFleur Talks Bird Walks at Kentucky State Parks
Joe LaFleur lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia, but his Better Birdwatching business brings him to Kentucky on a long weekend. The twenty year collector of bird videos and songs gives programs and birdwalks at both Kenlake State Resort Park (9 to 10:30 a.m) and Pennyrile State Resort Park (1 to 2:30 p.m.) on Sunday. See more about the Kentucky bird walks at his website betterbirdwatching.com. He spoke with Kate Lochte Tuesday on Sounds Good.