Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue October 2, 2012
Birdwatcher Joe LaFleur Talks Bird Walks at Kentucky State Parks
Joe LaFleur lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia, but his Better Birdwatching business brings him to Kentucky on a long weekend. The twenty year collector of bird videos and songs gives programs and birdwalks at both Kenlake State Resort Park (9 to 10:30 a.m) and Pennyrile State Resort Park (1 to 2:30 p.m.) on Sunday. See more about the Kentucky bird walks at his website betterbirdwatching.com. He spoke with Kate Lochte Tuesday on Sounds Good.