Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed October 3, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – The new $100 million dollar biodiesel plant in McCracken County says it will need all 17 and a half million bushels of soybeans produced in western Kentucky for production.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Nicole Erwin's report.