Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue November 24, 2009
Bingo Investigation Continues
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – The Kentucky Department of Charitable Gaming is continuing its inquiry into over one hundred thousand dollars missing from Reidland High's bingo bank accounts. Officials met yesterday with the attorney for former bingo operation Chief Executive Officer Greg Vaughn. The Paducah Sun reports the attorney wouldn't comment on what was asked or what he told investigators about Vaughn's involvement. Several other violations have come to light; paying volunteer workers and having more than one bank account for the games. Reidland High has held a charitable gaming license for 8 years, bringing in over a half million dollars annually for its athletic teams and marching band.