Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue November 24, 2009
Bingo Investigation Continues
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – The Kentucky Department of Charitable Gaming is continuing its inquiry into over one hundred thousand dollars missing from Reidland High's bingo bank accounts. Officials met yesterday with the attorney for former bingo operation Chief Executive Officer Greg Vaughn. The Paducah Sun reports the attorney wouldn't comment on what was asked or what he told investigators about Vaughn's involvement. Several other violations have come to light; paying volunteer workers and having more than one bank account for the games. Reidland High has held a charitable gaming license for 8 years, bringing in over a half million dollars annually for its athletic teams and marching band.