Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Thu May 17, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – While the heated discussions continue between Governor Ernie Fletcher and Former Congresswoman Anne Northup, Paducah business man Billy Harper puts emphasis on promoting his name and plan for Kentucky if chosen as the next governor. Nicole Erwin sat down and spoke with Harper about what he intends to do if he wins the primary.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's interview with Harper.