Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu May 17, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – While the heated discussions continue between Governor Ernie Fletcher and Former Congresswoman Anne Northup, Paducah business man Billy Harper puts emphasis on promoting his name and plan for Kentucky if chosen as the next governor. Nicole Erwin sat down and spoke with Harper about what he intends to do if he wins the primary.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's interview with Harper.