Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu May 17, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – While the heated discussions continue between Governor Ernie Fletcher and Former Congresswoman Anne Northup, Paducah business man Billy Harper puts emphasis on promoting his name and plan for Kentucky if chosen as the next governor. Nicole Erwin sat down and spoke with Harper about what he intends to do if he wins the primary.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's interview with Harper.