Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Thu May 17, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – While the heated discussions continue between Governor Ernie Fletcher and Former Congresswoman Anne Northup, Paducah business man Billy Harper puts emphasis on promoting his name and plan for Kentucky if chosen as the next governor. Nicole Erwin sat down and spoke with Harper about what he intends to do if he wins the primary.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's interview with Harper.