Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu May 17, 2007
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – While the heated discussions continue between Governor Ernie Fletcher and Former Congresswoman Anne Northup, Paducah business man Billy Harper puts emphasis on promoting his name and plan for Kentucky if chosen as the next governor. Nicole Erwin sat down and spoke with Harper about what he intends to do if he wins the primary.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's interview with Harper.